Thursday 8 December 2011

Sacrifaction

I start seeing the BOND between my kids and I ! With a huge piece of "sound devoice" mirror between us, we communicate with sign language and body language. She's a non-verbal three years old girl. I understand everything she wants to tell me, like always; but this is the first time I realised, how sweet it can be when you share the same "mind frequency" with someone!

There was one day. She bit me hardly with all her energy. With ignorance and extinction behaviour plan, she released. She checked my hand and she found a clean and clear tooth mark. She cried. She blushed her hand over the tooth mark and this made her feel bad. "You should scold me, you should scream at me, you should stop whatever you're doing and feel sad!! I bit you!!! I bit you!!! I can see the mark". I felt bad too, I really did; deep in my heart, with a robotic emotionless face, covering over my yellow skin.

I want to bring you to this world. The world which under the control of the Principle of Life. You have to work regardless how sick you are. You have to work regardless how sad you are. This is a path where you have to go through as long as you stay under the human skin.

We have gone through a long journey. With tears and sadness; with mark and wound. Then here we are, with laughter and understanding; with food sharing and listening. The day you fed me with your food; with your saliva all over the food, I ate. Like a mom feeding a child; your time to be a mom, my time to be a child.

With professional ethics, I shall be forgetting the happiness and sadness. Just like the owner of the center, she controls, she manipulates, she works. This is our role, to be emotionless. This is our career, to be forgetful.

I can not not more than agree~ I appreciate this job. It can make my day it can make it the worst ever. This is why 95% of the people in the center, sacrifice for this career, and this gives them satisfaction.

No comments: