Saturday 24 December 2011

السنة الجديدة (sana saedah) ~ New Year

A whole new year is coming and so, a full stop should be written for this year~

Santa Claus came to our center and left us some gifts; But Santa.. Your stories sounds a lot more interesting than these gifts. I hope you'll be having a good year even after you leave the center!


The culture of Middle East somehow attracted me so much and here I am, in the city of Kuwait. Some of their cultures earn my respect, like the following. When ladies are asked to wear hijab, I believe they deserved a seat in bus too. The man here does stand up and gives the seat to woman.



I cannot think of uploading any photos except foods.



Kuwaiti Majbous and Iranian Kebab seem to make my diet life a bit different~

Kuwaiti Souk (in Arabic; English: Market) is another amazing place to tell you the story of Kuwait besides the museum.




But I strongly believe that you need a translator; because the fact that the second language in Kuwait is English, Is Not True! Again, Thank you Razan ~

My Life in Kuwait may be miserable without a
(Left) Driver (Middle) Translator (Right) Housemate


But for sure, I will never forget the good friends who helped me to pack my luggage before the day to Kuwait~ How happy to receive your call on Christmas and knowing you all are doing great!.

Happy New Year, everyone!

No comments: