Saturday 10 December 2011

حياة (hayat) ~ Life

ere is where I find my LOVE and FAMILY every Friday! They love and care me as I am their child !


Whom the care given by ~
Whom the love given by ~
I enjoy sitting in the bus because Razan will always be there listening to me.


This is how I party here ~ With drunkness and laughter near the beach !

Imagine, holding a cup of vodka, walking round the swimming pool (change to beach), with waiter asking if you want a piece of meat or a glass of drink. High-heeled and make up. A white party.

Dear DaJie, now your sista knows how to make up too ^^

Arabic wedding? You kidding me? With hijap on head and traditional clothes, THIS IS SUPER COOL ! The coolest thing is, ONLY WOMAN IS ALLOWED in the wedding. AND !!! PHONE IS NOT ALLOWED in the wedding. PLUS !!! From 7pm - 12am, there is only one activity : DANCING !





No comments: