Monday 18 May 2009

犯贱

I will SURELY, DEFINITELY, CONFIRMED, UNDOUBTEDLY, DECIDEDLY, UNQUESTIONABLY, EMPHATICALLY fail my Neuropsych due to my 犯贱 personality!

yeah, there were two SAME questions (as past year papers) out of three in today's paper: Disconnection (SAME), Emotion (SAME) and Language (DIFF)! And my 犯贱 personality happened to evoke my "wild amobition" to challenge the third question! Brilliant I drew a brain image for my professor (tim >.<), added some nouns on it, wrote out all the NOUnS which were still inside my brain after an-hour-answering (question 4, I dont dare to challenge two questions =.=). I dont have enough time for it T.T! Then a table was added in the end (tim >.<) to summarise everything into one!

Everything = OUT OF TOPIC! H**Y S**T

Sorry to Miss AManda for doing your question like SHit!

After the exam, I laugh unconsciously due to my 犯贱 personality..

AGAIN, this is LC!

No comments: