Wednesday 28 January 2009

I want to BLOG

I have a lot of things that I would like to share

I want to share: (this part is too long, skip it, dont waste your time)
1. how crazy was my exam and what had happened during my exam
2. the songs that motivate me to keep going during the exam and the words that relax me before I got into the exam hall
3. the foods and the cakes that I made during my exam
4. how did I feel after my exam
5. what had happened after my exam and how's my next morning after the exam
6. how did I celebrate after exam and how sad I was one of my closest coursemates in Leeds went back to Japan
7. what did I do durng chinese new year eve
8. what did I do on Chu Yi
9. what did I receive during my exam
10. what did my friends give me when they left Leeds
11. where's my chinese new year biscuits
12. how did I feel during chinese new year
13. what did I bought within last few months

A LOT to go!!!
But,, my chinese typing was so slow and it costs me two hours to write a (normal-length) post!

No comments: