Wednesday 14 January 2009

Exam @_@

Let me spare a 10-minute to leave some words here~
In order to eliminate everyone's confirmation bias on caucasians,or what as called "Ang Mou (s)" among us, today I would like to announce the discriminational idea that "Asians can always do very well in their school work because Caucasians are not as hardworking as us" is incorrect! =_= many of them study overnight(S) before they get into the exam hall! And I am appreaciate that my two SUPER coursemates gave me the strength to keep going although I was so tired.

Ohya, today I saw my "ou ji sang" coursemate forgot to bring his eraser and it reminded me about my first test at HELP Uni (novelty = reminiscene bump? haha~ Ya, I will always remember especially when I get older) ~ I lost my pencil case and I went into the exam hall with nothing~ Luckily, my very nice friend, HMS, borrowed me her pencil, she got two only though! ANd And .. She splited her new eraser and half for me! Thanks ya ~ ^^ I was so touch, and today, I planned to do the same thing to my "ou ji sang" coursemate but I was not allowed to stand up and go to his place (what an excuse @_@)~

The end ~

No comments: