Friday 5 December 2008

** Joke **

"You are a Chinese?"
"Yes, I am a Chinese ^^"
"Woo, so you are from China ^^"
"No, I am from Malaysia"
"Oh, so you are a Malay"
"No, I am a Malaysian Chinese ^^"
"Oh, so your dad is a Malay and your mom is a Chinese? Or your dad is a Chinese and your mom is a Malay?"
"No no no, my parents are both Malaysian Chinese"
"Oh, so your grandpa's are Malay and grandma's are Chinese or vice versa?"
"No no no, we are all Malaysian Chinese! My grandparents, parents and I, myself are all Malaysian Chinese but ... *The history of Malaysian Chinese*"
"Oh, I think I got it! Oh ~~~~ *A very long "oh"*"
"I'm great you got it"
"So, how's China lately?"
@.@


A Joke created by
Chong Ling Chih

"So, your surname is Chih and your first name is Chong?"
"No, my surname is Chong and my first name is Ling"
"Oh, so what can I call you?"
"You can call me LC"
"Oh, it's a good name! L represents your Ling right?"
"Yes!"
"What bout C? Chong or Chih?"
"Chih"
"Oh, so you are Miss Chih?"
"No, MISS CHONG~~~"

haha! It's just a joke, dont worry, such thing wont happen in United Kingdom!

No comments: