Friday 31 October 2008

天真地喝着小孩子的啤酒!哈。哈。!

Well~ This is my first time celebrating Halloween in oversea! I was always looking forward to it since during Halloween, we can dress up like a witch, monster, ultraman, (my friend asked me to dress up as a cake) and even a b***h! MASSOC, a malaysian society, had organized a Halloween at somewhere else (I have totally no idea where is it!)
My friends as well as down-stair-neighbours invited me to go there together (we really need a company since the club is far away from our residence, and the party started at 10pm and ended at 4am in the morning! And to be Sure, every clubber will get drunk after a party (a.k.a clubbing)!) To be honest, I wasnt feeling like partying!
Anyway, after my 330pm lecture, I went to Morrisons, a famous market in UK, to get some "basic necessities" of Halloween! After I put everything on the cashier roller, I realised that.. I forgot to bring my purse! @@ Fine, so Just pretend like"Oh, wait a minute, I need to get a pack of chips as well, nevermind, just go back and get it!" Then.. I put back all the things! >.< So... I changed my plan~

More MEMOrable PLAn (I prefer this way): Drinking beer in front of Parkinson Building at twelve!
After my dinner, I studied in the library! About 9 something, I went out to get a tin of beer (beer represents mature)(Well, again, I am a new comer, there's no Calsberg here but only REdBull(I dont like this)! So, I just buy one which caucasians usually drink!)! Then I went back to the library and got back to my study
1115pm: Deng Deng Deng Deng... The library is closing, please ensure...
Err... I planned to study till 12am then drink my beer BUT...! So, Just carrying my beer and lepak lepak! "LEPAK" under zero degree celcius!

This was the first place where we were! Outside the library!
Diary 1: Beer Beer took photo outside of the library!


B & B ; Beer and Book!

Diary 2: Beer Beer had been to The great Hall

Another angle from the same place!

Diary 3: Beer Beer took photo infront of the Philosophy School

Beer Beer and Parkinson Building! 但是才11点35分哦!为了我的12点正的! 我要在它打十二点钟时开啤酒!Waiting under ZERO degree celcius!

1138 pm : 真的真的很冷,走到了巴士站等!有个同学拿着笔记从学校大门走出来,也在巴士站等巴士!
1140 pm : 很无聊加很冷,就问了那位同学“可以帮我跟Parkison Building拍照吗?”他,很奇怪地看着我(因为没有人会要在晚上11点多拍照!奇怪!)可是还是拍了!^^
1145 pm : 有一辆巴士来了!“你不是要上这辆巴士吗?”“不,谢谢你了,晚安!”(他又很奇怪地看着我,因为现在这个时候只有这辆巴士!)
1148 pm : 超冷超冷
1150 pm : 帮教堂拍了很多照片
1152 pm : 在流鼻涕了!
1155 pm : 警察叔叔和婶婶骑着脚车来到了大学门前
1157 pm : 很多Clubber碌碌絮絮地停在银行前下车提钱,准备庆祝万圣节
1158 pm : 有人在学校门前很High地喊着
1159 pm :有辆救伤车经过
0000 : Horray!! 有人也应声地在喊着!很High;我也是!
啤酒在Parkinson Building前拍照,拍了很多张后,就开啤酒喽! 我长大了! 我喝啤酒了!!!!

啤酒应该很苦,啤酒应该很不好喝!“当然苦啦,长大也很苦!哈哈!”
一喝之下,.......

原来是可口可乐!>.< 甜的!!!
“哈。哈。!哈哈哈!”(笑出声来了!)
(可是罐子真的很像啤酒呢!)还是很高兴!哈哈哈!

小朋友注意,请不要学姐姐,因为在零下一度流浪是会冻伤双手和鼻子的!我冻伤了我的双手和鼻子!^^

我好开心哦!

No comments: