Tuesday 8 July 2008

HardWorking ..... ? What For ??

3 slides left towards the goal~
GABA suddenly inhibit all parts of my cortex~
lack of melanotin, causing sleepinessless!
Can't sleep can't study ~ Haiz ~
Broca's syndrome, all sentences gramatically wrong ~
Tommorrow 2pm got test ~ But all parts of brain hang ~
Wenickle's part hanging ~
With Small Hypothalamus small space for information storage ~
But Anosognosia causes i ignore all my diseases and inabilities~
Ops~ automomic systems shut down ~ sympathetic nervous system activating : heart races, blood vesels constrict, ....!

I am tired of working hard but gain no reward~
It's not because i can't get flying colour result~ what i mind is ~ where've the things that i have studied gone?
Wondering~ Its fault of my hippocampus or my nervous system?

Myasthenia Gravis ~ muscles weak~ my immune system attack my own accetylcholine receptors~
May be it is my fault ~ I am working too hard ~

No comments: