Wednesday 4 June 2008

Add Oil and Resignation ~

Yesterday~
"Nola, petrol prize wont raise de la~"
"Yes lo, Yes lo~"

Today~
"Quick quick, go to fill up your car~"

6.00- finish my exam ~
6.24- my dad and sis fetched me ~
10.10- reached home, wasted almost 4 hours from HELP to house! really HELP lo~
Then~
10.20- Go Petrol Station ~
1. Esso "Tak ada tak ada~ sudah hanis"
2. Petronas, almost our turn~ "No No Finish lo~"
3. Shell, we waited for half an hour, next was our turn ~ "Oh No~ Finish ad, i paid RM 100 but end with RM 99.30, have to get back my 70 cents~"
Then, we forced to go to another petrol station
4. BPh, next was our turn~ and we still left 25 minutes~ "Excuse me, Is the petrol finished ad?" i asked. he said: "No NO, still got". My mom and I "Hooray"

Then 11.45pm, we left petrol station with "extremely" good mood~

As i said~ Today i took biopsych test~ and what i can say is ~ i have tried my best ~
If~ i cant get flying colour result~
what can i say? "resign ba~"

No comments: