Sunday 15 June 2008

no worries, tears don't have mind

Get up from bed with tears at 4 a.m. and i am here .. It'd be great if you ask me why there're tears on my face, it helps my starting ~ i was reading Torey Hayden's Just Another Kid which borrowed from my friend last week~ when i finished the last page in chapter 8, my tears fall unconsciously ~ sure they fall down unconsciously, they don't have mind !!

I'm easily get stuck with reading~ I'll be too "into" the story and start to imagine what'd it be if i am one of the characters~ and i will think a lot after reading it~ It's a bad habit, i can't control myself stop thinking of it and stop discovering new "formula" for life~ It makes me mad and turns me into crazy~

Much MOre free time get me mad~ i mean it ~ i hate to have lots of time for thinking quietly ~ How to make me stop thinking ? Agains, it'll be great if you can help me ~ keep me busy and tired ~

No comments: