Sunday 15 June 2008

Happy Fathers' Day ~

We thought last sunday was fathers' day, so we celebrated our father's day with BBQ and cake~


My sis said her sausages were "bigger" ... haha~ "ya, like you lo~"


My dad said our food was tasty~ That day my dad did nothing, cause he was the main character that day ~


"Taste this~ Specially for you!"


"I got something special too~ this is my "seventh son" 七仔"


My dad went back to childhood, holding "seventh son" and said "no this is mine~"


Two dads were cutting cake together ~

And when both of us, my sis and i, realize that day wasn't Fathers' Day, we celebrated the right Fathers' Day again~
So we bought him a SOny Radio Clock and told him i lost my passport somewhere in the living room, so after scolding me and helped me to find my passport in the living room, he found the Radio Clock and he was so surprised~
Who's the most unfortunately one ? ME lo~ always bullied by them ~ Haiz

No comments: