Friday 2 May 2008

Daily Life Story ! Skip Pls...

LA LA LA DI DI DI LA DI LA DI

So happy today. Erm, i went to interview today, with ang mou o! Then Miss Tan, my dear EWest counselor told us the ang mou like malaysian students, we are so nice and good manners! Ha Ha! Then we went to find part time JOBS! Erm, teaching at primary school can get RM 1000 or at least RM 800 per month, WAH! So in a minute, i asked our dear manager of Psychology Department, Miss Hazlinda about my timetable (PSY 208 BioPsych), but unlucnkily i found that, i can't teach afternoon class! So there is no JOB for me for GURU SEMENTARA! Can't believe, i started to like this kind of job, GURU SEMENTARA, i saw the kids and i feel so happy! BUT >>>> You know what, i found that, I..... have ..... KIDS PHOBIA!!! I scared them! I dunno why, but.. i scare them!

Oh my gosh! How dare "I"!

Then i spent half an hour in a book stall, i bought a lots of books!
i bought:
The Secret
The Kite Runner
The Davinci Code
Digital Fortress
For One More Day
藤井树 六弄咖啡馆

Hey HMS, Don't tell me You got either one, i will cry, except "the kite runner"! Cause can't believe you know so many books, more than me!! Then i will be OH MY GOD!

OK <> >< HA HA, i LOVE my LIFE, i LOVE living IN this WORLD, i FEEL good, i LOVE i AM who I am, i LOVE TO be my self, i am great!

MUAX< i love you all!

and dear friends, don't worry, the great me will be always be with you!

No comments: