Thursday 1 May 2008

"i will only listen to you when you win me through debating" (Chong, 2004 cited in Gooi, 2008)

Friendz' blogs let me down! Everyone is in the down hill, adolescentz' problems are big problems! Luckily, i am still in childhood period! :D "jie jie ni hao"


Since i am so happy now, i would like to write something new! You can skip this passage because it might be a very boring or even the most boring blogging in my blog!

Just came back from malaysian popular activity, " yum cha ", with my junior, Ru Yi! Long time no see and she became very "san ba", can't believe! We chated and laughed for 2 and half hours, when i came back, i need to tie my mouth since it has dropped down because of keep laughing!

Enjoy the time with her, keep talking about past and now! WOO HOO! SAN BA!

Ops, not me!

Do you know what i found when chatting with her? I found childish and i found "stupid", in good words, "plain paper" ! I always found happiness from her because she is so plain and she knows nothing about BAD THINGS! I like to talk to her because i will find my true self!

Big NEWS, she is a teacher now, i drop my eyeballs when i heard this news!

"WHAT? YOU SO SAN BA ALSO CAN BE TEACHER?"
"I AM THE NEW STYLE OF GOOD TEACHER LEH! EVEN THE GUYS THAT DIDN't LISTEN TO SCHOOL TEACHER ALSO LISTEN TO ME LEH!"

Haha, still remember, when she was young (i mean in form 3) she keep crying, and she told me that she don't want to be a prefect! But lastly, she had become my NEXT!
GOOD MEMORY AND I LIKE TO JOKE WITH HER WITH THIS! She is the only one who always bullied by me!

LEaving Malaysia too right? Going to CHIna? :D Don't forget malaysia o! Don't forget me o! And Keep our GOOD memory lasting long !

No comments: