Monday 21 January 2008

Walau leh, my streamyx really "help" me a lot

online-ing in mamak now! oil and oil, makan and makan, streaming here and there, dua belas ringgit... terima kasih...! my lovely streamyx really "help" me a lot! i pay RM 88 per month and it serve me like that! HAHA, so funny, need help everyday to sign up my tutorial! oh my gosh!

erm, wondering who is reading my blog... seems like a lot of people, kindly, anyone willing to tell me?

oh no, lately really happen lots of things, figuring the oversea stuff, overcoping my assignment stuff and i found something, you know, i becoming lazier and lazier since i find out i am going to continue my further study (2nd year) on sept! see...

erm... sis scolding me as i am not doing my homework, k, dear (myself la), gambate o, always be with you

No comments: