Monday 7 January 2008

I am alive? Shouldn't be!

Let me tell you a story since i am in the condition of "nothing to do".

Hassan is a government worker, he graduated with his SPM
Li Li is a clerk, she graduated with her STPM
Nathashia is a handcraft producing CEO, nice name, she graduated with her PMR
John is a lecturer, he graduated with his master in Marketing

i used to be thinking, can i be a good girl "only" in stead of being a "doctor", "lawyer", "professional", and i get my answer during my consideration for at least 2 years, can't!

i have been questioning myself atleast hundred times what i will do when i know someone is cheating me. 2 years ago, i will say, "I hope this is the last time for you, take what you want from me, and don't cheat anymore", after he cheated me. Nowaday, i will not allow anyone has the opportunity of cheating me.

Last few day, my sister told me "pity right, the old man standing there, he is so old until it's a tough thing for him to stand, can we just go since we have had our dinner?" Do you know what i said? i said "but aunty and baba haven't finished their chating yet, not good to speak out your opinion" WHAT AM I TALKING? Then my sister said, "last time, you will be the one saying what i have said, and this is what i learned from you, LEARN TO PITY AND LEARN TO GIVE!"

WE SHOULD HAVE PITYING SENSE AND GIVING WITHOUT REPAID! It used to be my life rule!

but nowaday, i learned SURVIVE

No comments: