Friday 6 March 2009

X-Men Evolution


Yea, I spent an hour for a simply-looking-through on tomorrow's discussion journal, which I used to spend days on it, but wasted hours watching CARTOON; cartoons play important roles in my life than any other TV shows do. X-men Evolution was the first cartoon brought me to loving Heroin(s). It is no good, very very bad, I can't even move my eyes away from this cartoon series and... I can't stop loving Jean Grey. Does anyone know where I got my blogger's name, Jean, from? Yea, years ago from X-Men Evolution! MANY MANY YEARS AGO, when I was 11 years old, only my sis knows I guess! She isn't a pretty one but she likes sandals as I do =.=! Yeah, it's part of the reasons, and I like the way she wears, she speaks, she acts, and everything about her. Rogue acts cool though! Well, here're some pictures! Hope you enjoy!





See See, she wears sandals!

No comments: