Thursday 6 December 2007

will i be tough when i am alone? scary

yaya, it's already 1.07"AM", late right?
don't want to study, what is the point to study since i don't care bout the result at all!
going oversea next year~
be honest la, i want to go there in my 2nd year not 3rd year...
i don't think i can adapt the environment there so quickly, it will affect my 3rd year VIR (VERY IMPORTANT RESULT) !!
o_o hey guys, hoping to get at least second upper in my honors degree~ then ...
no idea... my sis going oversea too, i mustn't waste so much money in my degree..
but the most important is am i qualified to study master...
degree? sub sub sui la!!!
okla... going to write some mystery story here after my exam..
erm... writing novel? i guess so ...
write like wisley? i guess so...
don't want to study? i guess so...
"peng" ops... okie okie la, moving to my chair slowly, holding my pencil, nah... start studying la... hehe... okie, everyone, there's no point to care bout a person who is not in controllable situation~~~ bye then... wish me good luck ... muax... love me so much...

No comments: