Tuesday 1 February 2011

其实我的厨艺不赖; A Collection of my Cooking SKill~

My favourite! Mummy, your Fried Rice Noodle is still the best~ Eeee.. My fried rice noodle doesnt have the taste of home~


Bahamian & Japanese: "What's Nasi Lemak?"
Malaysian & Singaporean: "Fat Rice"


Nasi Lemak Sambal (credit to ShwuMey JieJie); a bit bitter but everyone likes it ^^


Curry Vege


Celery with Prawns


Curry Chicken


Mussels !!


They look nice; Taste good too..



Oh, I love to make cakes for friends too; on their birthday~

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

我没吃过你的美食T.T

新年佳节倍思亲,我就怀念英国过节的日子,你呢?

祝你新年快乐,昨日的不幸将会过去,一切都会重来=)
还是你要拜下神,安下太岁?

Jean . 静 said...

你是???
在英国过节其实还真的很不错,常常和朋友一起煮来吃,聊聊天,还满写意的说..
可回家过年感觉比较不一样..妈妈喊着我们:你们不要一直在那里看戏啦,快十二点了,快点去准备接财神; 这还真的比较热闹.. (我妈刚跟我说:我明年退休咯,等你回家煮团圆饭..直接感动得想家)
也祝你新年快乐!恩,谢谢你,我想还用不着下太岁;让我一不顺利就在这里闹脾气就好了!
你要好好过这年咯!^^

said...

i luv curry veg..so nx time i wait u cook for me ya :)

Jean . 静 said...

really? haha.. but curry chicken is way better than curry vege o!!! eat my curry chicken !!!

said...

so sad i dun like chicken i prefer duck hahaha :D :D this cny i ate curry veg whc cooked by my mum :D :D n i hv fear of curry chicken cos i kena fd poison bcos of curry chic tat i ate at oldtown during cny :D

Jean . 静 said...

then you have to try my curry chicken ! after you try my curry chicken, it cures your phobia and it may become your favourite after that, who knows? wahahah... eeee... i never try curry duck, so i dunno how to cook curry duck leh ...
curry duck? weird!

ai wee said...

u reli vy straight....i mean i like "duck" than "chicken".. get it ??hahah i nv try curry duck too but soya sauce duck yes la..unless u wanna create curry duck haha... :P

Jean . 静 said...

come come come.. let's try it next time^^